Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Plus One in Vegas

I love having loved ones that go to conferences. This November marked two years since a friend and I hit Vegas for her Bday and almost to the day, we were back for her conference and I was lucky enough to tag along! We were hoping for hot weather and it wasn't for the first two days but really, you're on holidays and having a good time - does it matter? Really? While she conferenced I walked and walked, shopped a little, and enjoyed the free drinks and snacks in the VIP lounge with which our travel agent extraordinaire hooked us up. And sometimes I just did nothing.

Outside of conference time we enjoyed hanging out, Cirque du Soleil "O" and "Zarkana" and a show called "Le Reve", which was incredible. We did some serious damage at the outlets and visited the Body Works exhibition with two other residents. I've seen this exhibit before and it is very fascinating. It's not for the faint of heart - but you'll learn a lot if you visit with three doctors!!!

We danced like never before... to the point of bleeding feet...

A short and sweet getaway was just what we needed in November...









No comments: